What's More Unbelievable?

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Parents Listen to This

The Wrens - Happy
Elvis Costello - Tear Off Your Own Head
Wilco - What Light

ELO - Sweet Talkin' Woman
Genesis - Cuckoo Cocoon
Loudon Wainwright III - The Swimming Song
Dolly Parton - River of Happiness

Papa M - So Warped
Sparklehorse - It's A Wonderful Life
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Love Comes To Me
Akron/Family - Running, Returning

The Darkness - Hazel Eyes
Boston - Peace of Mind
Coheed and Cambria - A Favor House Atlantic

Gram Parsons - The Streets of Baltimore
Robert Earl Keane - No Kinda Dancer
Beck - Lonesome Tears
Chris Smither - Hold On I

Nico - Somewhere There's a Feather
M Ward - Fool Says
Neutral Milk Hotel - The King of Carrot Flowers Pts 2 & 3

Vashti Bunyan - Glow Worms
Nick Drake - One Of These Things First
Yo La Tengo - My Little Corner of the World
Hall & Oates - Rich Girl

Phil Collins - Against All Odds
Bon Iver - The Wolves (Act I and II)
John Denver - Looking For Space

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say I loved that show. Mom