What's More Unbelievable?

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Follow Your Dreams. Go To School Naked



Roy Orbison - In Dreams 
The Everly Brothers - Sweet Dreams
Cher - Dream Baby
Stevie Wonder - Never Had a Dream Come True

Beck - Girl Dreams
Pavement - Passat Dream
Built to Spill - Made-Up Dreams

Dead Milkmen - Dean's Dream
T Rex - Dreamy Lady
The Magnetic Fields - Too Drunk to Dream
Olivia Tremor Control - Define a Transparent Dream
Guided By Voices - Ghosts of a Different Dream

Superchunk - Good Dreams
Pixies - Bird Dream of Olympus Mons
Weezer - Only in Dreams

Belle & Sebastian - You Made Me Forgot My Dreams
Tom Waits - Innocent When You Dream (78)
M Ward - Bad Dreams
Leo Kottke - All I Have To Do Is Dream

The Walkmen - Thinking of a Dream I Had
Will Oldham - Dreaming My Dreams With You
Wilco - Dreamer in My Dreams

Bob Dylan - Bob Dylan's Dream
The Apples in Stereo - The Silvery Light of a Dream (Parts I and II)
Dog Faced Hermans - Dream Forever

Broken Social Scene - Ibi Dreams of Pavement (A Better Day)
Neko Case - Dreaming Man
TV On The Radio - Dreams



No comments: