What's More Unbelievable?

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Prague?

Proggy Goodness and the like.

King Crimson - Peace - A Beginning & Pictures of a City
Genesis - Dancing in the Moonlight

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Ramble Tamble
The Who - A Quick One While He's Away

Van Der Graaf Generator - Pilgrims
Yes - Heart of the Sunrise (excerpt)
Frank Zappa - St. Alfonzo's Pancake Breakfast & Father O'Blivion

Panda Bear - Bros
Papa M - Sabotage

Rush - La Villa Strangiato
Queen - The March of the Black Queen & Funny How Love Is

Boston - Foreplay/Long TIme
Steve Malkmus and The Jicks - Real Emotional Trash
Mogwai - Golden Porsche

3 comments:

jamie said...

the connection was better but a bit spotty. but we were derailed moreso by the lack of appreciation for endless solos apparently shared by both my mother and wife. ingrates!

Crispin H. Glover said...

And my wife and my cohost. Prog gets no love and while I understand it, I also find the music and genre endlessly fascinating. Join me on the dark side, Rodan!

Anonymous said...

A history of Dancing in the Moonlight.