What's More Unbelievable?

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yeah Whatever

Ratatat - Mi Viejo
Girl Talk - Set It Off
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead
Animal Collective - Water Curses

Thurston Moore - Silver>Blue
Akron / Family - I'll Be On The Water
Les Savy Fav - Brace Yourself
The Wipers - Alien Boy

Mates of State - Now
Stars - Elevator Love Letter
Wolf Parade - California Dreamer

Yo La Teng0 - Sometimes I Don't Get You
Marijuana Wolf - Hell Yeah
Papa M - Sorrow Reigns
Townes Van Zandt - Dead Flowers

Jay Reatard - Don't Let Him Come Back
The Cribs - My Life Flashed Before My Eyes
Shugo Tokumaru - Parachute
Vampire Weekend - Boston

Yeasayer - 2080
Radiohead - Reckoner
Built To Spill - Made-Up Dreams

Girls - Lust for Life
Lemonheads - Baby's Home
The Darkness - Dinner Lady Arms

Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
Pixies - UMass
Nirvana - Very Ape
Stephen Malkmus - I've Hardly Been

No comments: