What's More Unbelievable?

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mothra Wants to Party All the Time, Party All The Time

Rock Wisdom for Tonight " I looked at my watch, I looked at my wrist, I punched myself in the face with my fist." Bob Dylan, Million Dollar Bash


Andrew WK - Party Hard

Fishbone - Party at Ground Zero
Captain Beefheart - Party of Special Things to Do

Les Savy Fav - Who Rocks the Party
Beck - Mixed Business
Etta James and Sugar Pie Desanto - In the Basement
Sam Cooke - Having a Party

Blink 182 - The Party Song
Holiday - Your Very Last Party
Ted Leo - The High Party

Prince - Let's Go Crazy
Elvis Costello & the Attractions- The Beat
Iggy Pop - Rock and Roll Party

El Perro del Mar - Party
Yo La Tengo - Beach Party Tonight
The Replacements - Swingin' Party
Ween - Your Party

Bob Dylan and The Band - Million Dollar Bash
The Flight of the Conchords - The Humans Are Dead (by request)
Eddie Murphy - My Girl Wants to Party All the Time


Beastie Boys - Fight for Your Right
Public Enemy - Party for Your Right to Fight
'Weird Al' Yankovic - Polka Party!

Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party
Ratatat - Seventeen Years
The English Beat - End of the Party

1 comment:

The Paquette Brothers said...

That was a good rock and roll song. Party all the time. I liked all of it.